Senior Performance Specialist
We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join ROCKETROI’s Operations team as a Senior Performance Specialist.
Your role will be to manage our current portfolio of clients across different channels - Search, Display, and Social.
Here at ROCKETROI you will find a team that is both prepared and ambitious, trained by people who are ready to change the way in which technology can help drive better online advertising.
As a Senior Performance Specialist at ROCKETROI, you will:
- Take over and lead your own portfolio of clients and results account, being responsible for analysing account performance (Paid Search and Paid Social), making recommendations based on your insights, executing campaign implementation and optimisation both hands on and in collaboration with colleagues.
- Provide support as an integral member of the client team, dealing with the daily challenges of account management, analysing results, making recommendations to improve performance and exceed client goals and expectations.
- Innovate and implement best practices for strategies across search engines and media vendors, briefing clients on the latest industry developments and the impact on their business.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have a minimum of three years in PPC/SEM experience. Knowledge and understanding of digital channels combined with the ability to understand digital infrastructure available including Paid Search y Paid Social. Programmatic Marketing campaigns is a plus.
- Have a minimum of two years in a client facing role.
- Have excellent analytical and communicative skills: we are looking for someone who enjoys working with numbers. The analysis of metrics will form part of your daily routine.
- Are a team player, proactive and curious.
- Are ready to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
- Have managed large volumes of ad investment either as an advertiser or as an agency will be valued.
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Studio (dynamic tables, formulation & basic macros/ visual will be highly valued skills)
- Languages: fluently spoken and written Spanish and English. A third language will be valued: Italian is a plus.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
Awesome Working Environment.
Work with a Very Talented Team.
Continuous Skills Development.
Clear Career Path.
Company Retreats 4 x Year.
Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
Great New Office.
Health Insurance with Special Price.
Start date: ASAP
Find more in http://careers.rocketroi.com/