Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join RocketROI’s Account Management team as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
Your role will be to manage our current portfolio of clients across different channels - Search, Display, and Social.
Here at RocketROI you will find a team that is both prepared and ambitious, trained by people who are ready to change the way in which technology can help drive better online advertising.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager at RocketROI, you will:
Manage accounts in Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Doubleclick and others.
Take over and lead your own portfolio of clients and results account.
Participate in developing new areas of services and technologies.
Support the COO with new clients.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have a minimum of five years of experience managing accounts in one or more of the indicated channels, for clients or for an agency.
- Total control over the quantitative and numerical requirements of this business.
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills: we are looking for someone who enjoys working with numbers and who is comfortable in a statistical and mathematical environment. The analysis of metrics will form part of your daily routine.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Studio (dynamic tables, formulation & basic macros/ visual will be highly valued skills)
- We are looking for a committed, quick, intelligent, organized, and motivated person.
- Languages: fluently spoken and written English and a second language will be valued: Italian is a plus.
- Having managed large volumes of ad investment either as an advertiser or as an agency will be valued.
- Higher academic qualifications in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business, or mathematics will be valued.
- Certifications in Fundamentals / Advanced Search / Google Display / Analytics of Google Partners will be very highly valued.
- Passion for PPC, online marketing, the internet and new technologies.
- A team player, proactive and curious.
- Ready to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
Awesome Working Environment.
Work with a Very Talented Team.
Continuous Skills Development.
Clear Career Path.
Company Retreats 4 x Year.
Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
Great New Office.
Health Insurance with Special Price.