Sales Executive Italy & Iberia
Do you love the adrenaline rush of closing sales deals? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Are you not scared of picking up the phone and explain why our mix of high level service and technology can help our prospects? Can you do that in Italian and Spanish? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this (and more) at RocketROI.
As a Sales Executive for Italy and Iberia, you can put your hunter's instincts to use and unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. You will knock on the doors of start-ups ,mid-market and large advertisers, to offer our service and technological approach. You use customer focus and collaboration to build and manage trust-based customer relationships with advertisers, understanding customer pain points and delivering value-based solutions to them. You are in the driver's seat to open and grow target markets and verticals, and bring a positive impact on revenue performance.
Based in RocketROI´s Barcelona office, as Sales Executive Italy & Iberia you will be a successful sales professional, preferably with 1 to 2 years experience selling digital media solutions. You will be responsible for achieving quota targets and will report directly to the Leadership Team.
As a Sales Executive At RocketROI You Will:
- Build a strong sales pipeline for Italy and Iberia, through active prospecting, networking and nurturing qualified leads. You will also work on existing pipelines.
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions, with the support of our Marketing Manager.
- Arrange business meetings for the CEO and the CCO.
- Drive the development and execution of winning sales strategies and actionable plans across verticals and segments, with up-to-date market and competitive insights.
- Manage and nurture customer accounts through day-to-day communication.
- Represent and position RocketROI as multi channel partner: Google Premier Partner (repeated Google Awards nominee), FB, Bing and Amazon partner.
- Steer cross-functional collaboration with the Marketing Manager and the Account Management team to ensure customer success.
- The position with a gross salary splitted in base salary + variable salary, among other services & social benefits.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have at least 1-2 years of sales and business development experience in B2B businesses solutions or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Are able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences including C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in verticals like e-commerce, insurance, travel, automotive, classifieds, banking, CPG or retail.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
- Have a strong desire to learn about digital marketing in order to effectively sell the product.
- Have an excellently fluent Italian and Spanish. English is a must.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.