Paid Social Specialist
We are looking for a technology and digital marketing specialist to join our Social Media Department at ROCKETROI (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok & Pinterest) as a Paid Social Media Manager.
Your role will consist of leading the strategy and management of Paid Social Media from your own portfolio of ROCKETROI clients, providing a service to both top-of-the-line international advertisers and pure digital players as they grow.
At ROCKETROI we carry out consultancy, data management, selection of channels, measurement of performance and attribution model. These are high value projects that require advanced knowledge. We offer experience and cross-channel technology. We work with full-funnel models, creating 360 degree strategies.
Here you will find a young and ambitious team ready to change the way in which technology can help deliver better digital advertising across the world.
As a Paid Social Specialist at ROCKETROI, you will be responsible for:
- Management of Facebook, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok & Pinterest Ads for clients.
- Taking over and leadership of your own results account.
- Analysis of brand / performance results of your managed campaigns, testing and optimizing the results of social campaigns.
- Implementation of the main technological developments of the Social Media sector and the adoption of Betas and launches of new channels.
- Identification of new opportunities, and channels for growth applicable to the Social Media department at ROCKETROI.
- Development of commercial proposals for existing and potential clients.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in the management of Paid Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok & Pinterest) for clients or agencies. Previous management of large volumes of investment will be valued.
- Experience with other platforms and channels such as Google Analytics, Google Ads / GMP...
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Dynamic tables, basic formulation and macros/ visual are highly valued skills).
- Familiar with the management and monitoring of campaigns’ budget and performance, the implementation of improved results in social media (Test A/B, optimization, budget management).
- Analytical skills - How to work with data, interpretation and presentation of data and analytics.
- Flexibility regarding multitasking and working under pressure when delivering projects and client deadlines.
- Knowledge of social listening tools will be positively valued.
- Curiosity, are a Team player, proactive and a desire to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
- Experience with optimization technology for social media will be valued - Smartly.io, Makemereach.
- Certifications such as Blueprint from Facebook and Fundamentals / Advanced Search / Google Display / Analytics from Google Partners will be very positively valued.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
- Awesome Working Environment.
- Work with a Very Talented Team.
- Continuous Skills Development.
- Clear Career Path.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Prestigious Clients.
- Company Retreats 4 x Year.
- Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
- Great New Office.
- English/Spanish classes.
Find more and apply on our Careers site: http://careers.rocketroi.com/