Key Account Manager Italy
We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join RocketROI’s Account Management team as a Key Account Manager.
Your role will be to manage our current portfolio of clients across different channels - Search, Display, and Social.
Here at RocketROI you will find a team that is both prepared and ambitious, trained by people who are ready to change the way in which technology can help drive better online advertising.
As a Key Account Manager at RocketROI, you will:
Management of accounts in Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Doubleclick and others.
Taking over and leading your own portfolio of clients and results account.
Participating in our product development and RocketROI’s optimization technology.
Supporting the Head and Leadership Team with new clients.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- A minimum of five years of experience managing accounts in one or more of the indicated channels, for clients or for an agency.
- Total control over the quantitative and numerical requirements of this business
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills: you need to be somebody who enjoys working with numbers and who is comfortable in a statistical and mathematical environment. The analysis of metrics will form part of your daily routine.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Studio (dynamic tables, formulation & basic macros/ visual will be highly valued skills)
- We are looking for an committed, quick, intelligent, organized, and motivated person.
- Languages: Fluently spoken and written English and a second language will be valued: Italian is a plus.
- Having managed large volumes of ad investment either as an advertiser or as an agency will be valued.
- Higher academic qualifications in engineering, statistics, economics, business, or mathematics will be valued.
- Certifications in Fundamentals / Advanced Search / Google Display / Analytics of Google Partners will be very highly valued.
- Passion for PPC, online marketing, the internet and new technologies.
- A team player, proactive and curious.
- Ready to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
- Italian and Spanish: a must.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
Awesome Working Environment
Work with a Very Talented Team
Continuous Skills Development
Clear Career Path
Company Retreats 4 x Year
Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts
Location in the City Center
Health Insurance with Special Price