Junior Analytics and CRO Specialist
We are looking for a proactive and determined person to join ROCKETROI’s Analytics and SEO Department as a Junior Analytics and CRO Specialist.
As part of our Analytics and SEO department, you will be responsible for helping our clients develop their measurement and optimization (CRO) strategies. You will be in charge, along with the rest of the agency's analytics and CRO professionals, of the definition, management and development of the strategy to be implemented in our book of business.
You will be working with multidisciplinary teams, with professionals from the digital marketing world, with whom you will have to build a strategy that adjusts to the ROCKETROI's clients needs.
As a Junior Analytics and CRO Specialist at ROCKETROI, you will:
- Design digital measurement solutions according to the analysis needs of the project.
- Implement, configure and validate measurement solutions in tag management systems and digital analytics tools.
- Elaborate dashboards for monitoring the client's business objectives and KPIs.
- Develop the design of the optimization strategy (CRO): measurement definition, tools implementation and configuration, hypothesis elaboration through data analysis.
- Execute the implementation of tests and/or personalization through the optimization tools.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Experience of 1-2 years in digital analytics projects, preferably from an agency perspective.
- Analytical and product-oriented thinking, with knowledge of CRO methodologies.
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics not mandatory).
- Baseline knowledge of testing tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely or AB Tasty and baseline knowledge of UX tools, such as Hotjar or Crazy Egg.
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Spreadsheets, Excel and Google Data Studio.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (spoken and written) and a third language will be valued, italian is a plus.
- Comfortability in talking with clients and defending results.
- Curiosity, are a Team player, proactive and a desire to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
- Awesome Working Environment.
- Work with a Very Talented Team.
- Continuous Skills Development.
- Clear Career Path.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Prestigious Clients.
- Company Retreats 4 x Year.
- Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
- Great New Office.
- English/Spanish classes.